The Connect Mode, sometimes called Routr Connect, is our implementation of the SIPConnect standard. The Connect Mode describes SIP routing in terms of
ACL. It is the most common way to deploy Routr.
In this mode, all the various components of the system are orchestrated for you by either Docker Compose or Kubernetes. The Connect Mode is the most common way to deploy Routr.
Some of the use cases for the Connect Mode are:
- Power your office or home phone system
- Create an Intercom network
- Power a SIP network on a CPaaS
- Connect your phone system to the PSTN
- Connect your phone system to Microsoft Teams (coming soon)
- Connect your phone system to AWS Chime (coming soon)